How to get there: Bus 315 or 317 from Serangoon Bus Interchange
Mon - Fri:
Lunch: 1200pm - 1500pm (Last Order by 1430pm)
Dinner: 1830pm - 2300pm (Last Order by 2130pm)
1100am - 2130pm
Contact Number: 6634 3422
HELLU! Happy Sunday everybody! How's the weekend been for you all so far? Mine consists of catching up on my sleep debt and eating great food! Yes, it's been a good weekend so far, and I intend to let it stay that way^^
Anyways, Joey and I visited Relish at Serangoon Gardens yesterday! We've both heard about it from many others and we decided to make a trip down to "celebrate" her end of mid terms! The other two girls, May and Phyllis respectively fell ill :S (Take care babes!!!! We'll go another place soon!!!)
There's one thing I really like about My Village is that they do not have the usual crazy crowd you see in normal malls as it's not situated at the heart of Serangoon. Joey always wondered how the stores there survive but I'm sure they have their own respective customers that visit constantly.
We stepped into Relish and was greeted with a Black and White modern decor with a hint of country in it. We were ushered to the window seat (my favourite), although there's not much of a view, it beats facing other furniture. We ordered a Chili Soft Shell Crab ( $15.60) and a Chicken Satay Burger ($14.60). We paid a total of $35.60.The menu are as follows.
Chicken Satay Burger:
- What's so special about this burger would be it's special peanut sauce that comes with the burger. It is FULL of peanuts and rather flavorful. (A point to note would be the peanuts ain't hard, so it makes chewing pleasant)
- However the looks of the chicken were rather deceiving. It looked crispy, but when you slice it, it ain't that crispy. The texture was rather weird to be honest.
- Both of us felt that it'd be better if they really marinated and cook the chicken like how the hwakers do their satay. After all it's called chicken SATAY burger.
- The burger bun wasn't fantastic, it was kinda hard and not as soft and fluffy we expected it to be.
Chili Soft Shell Crab Burger:
- There is a reasonable amount of soft shell crab
- The sauce is tangy and not too sour and it has a spicy after taste,
- This burger is definitely better than the Chicken Satay Burger.
- The place is great.
- Service Staffs are nice.
- It's definitely a place to go and hang around with a group of friends or your family.
- GST and Service Charge applies
- Burgers comes with either Salad or Fries.
- They also have a lunch special for weekdays where you get a soup and a wild rocket burger for $15.90.
That's my take on Relish! Have you been to Relish before? How was your experience there? Share them on comment or email it over ^^
(She's gonna kill me for this, but you look absolutely fine! I think I'm the on e that looks absolutely weird)
Till next time lovelies!