Sunday 2 December 2012

NIHON MURA @ KALLANG LEISURE PARK

Location: Kallang Leisure Park #04-01/02
How to get there: Stadium Mrt
Contact number: 6887 1897
Opening hours: 1130-2200

Hi guises!!! Once again I'm back with a short review during one of my outings with my friend today again!! This time we were attending 2NE1's concert! It was awesome by the way ^^



Okay back to topic, the reason why I wanna do up this review is because I think I have finally chanced upon one of the most awesome Salmon and Salmon Roe don in my life!!!
Thanks to May, I am rather sensitive to the texture and the freshness of salmon. Hence when I say it's good~ITS GOOD (just trust me on this)





My friend and I ordered 4 plates of normal sushi, 1 salmon and salmon roe don ($9.90 excluding GST and service charge which is counted in final bill...but its still cheaper than most Japanese restaurants!!), 1 toufu and 1 oreo milkshake; our total bill turned out to be $26.15



Advantages:

  • Spacious
  • Considering that food is prepared on the spot for you and with orders streaming; the food is served pretty fast.
  • Salmon is FRESH!!! It melts in your mouth!!!! The thickness its just nice! not too thin and not too thick (I don't like thick ones, but May LOVES thick sashimi!)


Disadvantages:


  • They don't serve you water (always happens to restaurants who wants to cut cost)
  • We had a crab meat salad sushi and the rice was as dry as sand (BLEAGH! they left it running on the sushi conveyor belt for TOO long!)


Note:


  • Last order is at 2130.
  • If you order anything except for the sushi which you take yourself, you have to put the sticks into the container provided at your table and just hand it to the counter.


Hence what are you waiting for?! If you so happen to go there for bowling, ice skating, watching a movie or catching a concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, you should REALLY give this a go!!! You will NOT regret it!




<3FJ

No comments:

Post a Comment