Thursday 23 May 2013

Jo In Sung (Fan Meet)


Hi everyone! This is a personal post, but I'd thought I share it with you all especially to the K-Drama fans out there! I attended Jo In Sung's fan meet today!!!! <3 I have heard about this man through the word of mouth for his handsome and charismatic smile, and of cos his acting! Being a fan of the K world and plus exams were over, I decided to head down to get a view of the A list star from Korea as well!

He was invited to Singapore to do a press conference on his newest show: That winter, The Wind Blows. It's gonna be airing once more on S-One Channel (can subscribe to MioTV or Starhub for it) in Singapore with Chinese and Malay dual sound as well from 1st June 2013 at 3.15pm on Saturdays and Sundays! I gotta be honest, I haven't watched this drama yet. But after this meet and greet and reading a couple of reviews of it, I'm definitely gonna catch it! Where else but on the S-One Channel?




He had the fan meeting session at Suntec City during the night. You should have seen the amount of people who attended the event as well! It was flooded with all his fans whom vary in age. He came dressed in full white together with leather brown sandals. It was an awesome outfit that fits the resort theme that the fashion world is dishing out for the 2013 Resort Collections.  Host: Pei Fen described him as a knight in shiny armor. Rather, I think he's a knight in white armor with this gleam of light surrounding him. (Or maybe it's just the spotlight, haha)



I gotta say that the fan meeting session was rather short with Jo doing a mini interview first (I recorded it just in case you all are interested! It's rather shaky though, forgive me. You can view it here), then a small judging session on which is the best pair which reenacted the cotton candy scene? (6 pairs where chosen in advance before his arrival and it was narrowed down to 3 based on the audience's clapping. Personally, my favourite was that Taiwan couple for they were so cute and sweet. But sadly they did not win.)



(Here's my favourite couple, they are a REAL couple)

He also did some photo taking with 10 lucky viewers from MioTV and Starhub. With the photos snapped and him doing more waves and smiles, the fan meet session came to a close with him making a closing speech to all his fans. He told his fans that while the time is short, he tried to make eye contact with every single one whom was there today. But sadly, he knows that he couldn't have managed to reach everyone. But he hopes that he'd have a longer stay the next time he comes Singapore and hopes to spend more time with his fans!



(Side hugs and back hugs, doesn't it make you wanna win that contest?!?!)

Wells, I really did enjoy my day today, it's like a great start for my holidays as I have just ended my papers on the 21st. Can't wait to live my life, like literally! I am sure those studying will understand what I mean. Love you all as always! I can't wait to bring you guys more fun stuffs like this and of cos more FOOD!

Oh yeah! My friend's gonna do the cover for this media conference! Do keep a look out for it on: http://girlinsorea.wordpress.com/

Till the next post lovelies:)

<3 FJ

No comments:

Post a Comment